SELECTION OF ADD-VICTOR ALUMNI
Athlete of the Month
- Earned multiple Cambridge Blue and represented Australia in the Australian Universities Rugby XV
- BCom/BA Finance, University of Sydney & BA Management, University of Cambridge
Other Athletes & Veterans
- ATP Professional Tennis Player
- BSc Economics, Princeton University
- 5x Norwegian Champion/ Junior Worlds & Olympics, World Cup & European races
- BSc & MSc Finance, University of Utah
- Professional Basketball Player, Mapooro Cantu & Leicester Riders
- BSc Economics, Wharton Business School & MSc International Management, Loughborough University
- Australian Professional Tennis Player, ATP Ranking 276
- BCom Accounting & Finance Major, University of Melbourne
- Part of the GB Silver Medalling team at the 2015 U23 World Championships & racing for GB at the 2017 & 2018 World Cups.
- BSc Economics, Harvard University.
- British Swimmer, multiple national finalist and school record holder
- BSc Applied Mathematics, Neurobiology focus, Harvard University
- Randwick RFC & Oxford University RFC
- BE (Hons) Geotechnical Engineering, University of Sydney & MBA, Oxford University
- Norwegian Swimmer, 200m Backstroke Champion 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- BSc Business (Major:Finance), University of Connecticut
- Scotland & GB Hockey, Olympic Bronze Medalist
- BSc (Hons) Applied Mathematics & Statistics, University of Glasgow
- Italian Professional Footballer, Inter Milan, Italy Under 20 Captain
- BA Philosophy, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore & Finance for Executives, SDA Bocconi
- Silver medallist at the Canadian Henley & NCAA Finalist
- BA Applied Mathematics, Yale University
- Swedish Ice Hockey Player, Rogle BK, Lorenskog & Helsingborg
- BSc Business (Major: Corporate Finance), Lund University & MSc Finance & Accounting, Imperial College Business School
- England Schools Hockey Player
- BSc Biological Sciences, Durham University & MSc Management Studies, Duke University
- MEng Mechanical Engineering with French, University of Bath
- Arix Viadana RFC & Italy U21 Six Nations & World Cup
- MBA, Saïd Business School & BEng Civil Engineering, University of Cape Town
- Serbian Rower
- BA Business Administration (Major:Finance), University of Washington & MBA, Said Business School, University of Oxford
- London Irish RFC & Yorkshire Carnegie RFC
- MBA, Sheffield Hallam
- BA Geography, Royal Holloway University, London
- GB Under 23 Canoeist, European Silver Medalist
- BSc Geography & Economics, Loughborough University
- Royal Marines
- BSc Political Science & International Relations, University of Birmingham
- Scotland U16, U18 & U21 Hockey Player
- BSc Business Administration (Major: Finance), University of Richmond
- Canadian Rugby Player (45 Caps), World Cup 2011 & Doncaster Knights
- Economic Geography & History, University of British Columbia.
MBA Heriot Watt University
- GB Rower, Olympic Gold medallist
- MSci Mathematics Kings College London & MSc Computer Science, University of Oxford
- US Ice Hockey Player, New York Islanders, Vienna Capitals & Stavenger Oilers
- BBA Corporate Finance, Cornell University & University of Massachusetts Amherst
- GB U23 Rowing World Championship medallist
- BA Environmental Engineering, Harvard University
- Junior US Open Champion & ATP ranking of 320.
- BSc Politics, Philosophy and Economics, Open University
- Spanish Fencing Champion 2007/9 & competed at the 2009 World Championships.
- MSc Management, HEC Paris & MEng Civil Engineering, Polytechnic University of Catalonia
- England & GB Hockey Player
- MSc Maths, Bristol University
- England Students Rugby (Captain). Scotland U17, U18 & U20.
- BA (Hons) Geography, Durham University & MPhil Management, University of Cambridge
- Royal Engineers & Mechanical Engineers
- MEng (Hons) Civil Engineering, University of Southampton
- GB Under 23 Rower, World Championship Silver medallist & 2018 Oxford University Boat Club President
- BA Physics & MBA, University of Oxford
- Newcastle Falcons & Leeds Carnegie.
- BSc (1:1) Chemistry, Cambridge University.
- Saracens RFC & England Sevens. Commonwealth Silver medallist
- BA Leadership & Management, Northumbria University
- Royal Air Force Aerospace
- MEng Engineering, University of Liverpool
- England U16/18 Hockey member & U18 National Champions for Surbiton HC.
- BSc Chemistry, Edinburgh University.
- GB Rower, Olympic Bronze Medallist, 3x Olympian
- BA Business Studies, Leadership & Management, Open University
- GB Athlete, 110m Hurdles – 4th place London 2012
- Theology, University of Bath, MSc Management University of Bath
- GB Junior Sailor
- BA Physics, University of Cambridge