Tuesday Takeaways: Register for your 30-Minute Career & Employability Booster Workshop
We are delighted to announce the programming of our Tuesday Takeaways. Every other Tuesday, we will be delivering a 30-minute online session covering a key professional development topic.
Designed for Student-Athletes, current and future candidates with a Sport or Military DNA, our series of themed workshops are a quick, easy and digest way to maximise your employability. Led by one of our add-victor experts, each session will include a Q&A and the materials will be saved onto your Knowledge Hub space.
Tuesday Takeaways Menu:
- 🎓 Introduction to add-victor
A 360 overview of the AV platform; how to best set up your profile & utilise resources
- 🚀 The Power of Sport & Employability
Get a full understanding of your value, the power of sport & how it makes you unique
- 🔍 Sector Overviews - What Roles Could Be Right for You?
Be inspired for your career with our aperçu of the hot sectors & pathways to consider
- 💡 Your Personal Brand - How to Articulate your Skillset?
Learn how to define & build your personal brand, your employability tool booster
- 📋 CV & Cover Letter Support
The ultimate template recommended for CV & Cover Letter building
- 🔑 Interview & Role Success Advice
Everything you need to know to best position yourself and get your dream job
Registration via Eventbrite [links above] - Find out all the dates of our next sessions on our Eventbrite page
What are the Tuesday Takeaways?
- A series of 30-minute themed workshops with Q&A
- Each session covers a key professional development topic
- Scheduled fortnightly at 5pm on Tuesdays
- Led by one of our add-victor experts
- Available for Candidates via registration on Eventbrite